Friday, December 18, 2009

1 day....

So today is the big day. I leave in an hour to start my journey home. I will be leaving on a train to Madrid...arrive in Madrid late tonight and then go straight to the airport. At the airport I will wait and wait and wait...haha...Ya I will be there for awhile and then fly out mid morning! I'm stoked. It seems so surreal though. They say while studying abroad you learn things about yourself and about the world. I would definitely say that I have changed as a person for sure. I have experiences and people I have met and memories I have made that will stay with me for a life time. I know that I will miss so much about my time here. It is weird to think that I will be going home. I have looked forward to this day and thought of all the things I have missed in America but now that I am going there I dont know how to feel.

I have had a great time and look forward to what God has in store for my future! Hopefully another big adventure soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment